Regane Direct Injection Intake Valve & Port Cleaner
Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) systems have unique carbon build-up issues on intake valves and ports. Detergent additives that are poured into a gas tank do not reach these carbon deposits. Gumout® Regane® Direct Injection Intake Valve & Port Cleaner, which contains Polyetheramine (P.E.A.) – the most advanced cleaning chemistry available, is introduced through the intake system and can reach these deposits. This professional strength formula ensures valves and ports in GDI/direct Injection and standard injection systems are cleaned. The result: better performance and restored gas mileage.
- Remove Deposits from GDI intake valves
- Quickly restores lost performance
- Multi-System Tune-Up
- Fuel Additives
- Maintenance Fluids & Aerosols
- Foaming Intake Valve & Turbo Cleaner with CarbonClear™
- Mass Airflow Sensor Cleaner
- Regane Direct Injection Intake Valve & Port Cleaner
- Regane® Parts Cleaner/ Degreaser
- Jet Spray Carb/Choke & Parts Cleaner
- Jet Spray Small Engine Carb/Choke Cleaner
- Starting Fluid
- Power Steering Fluid
- DOT3 Brake Fluid
- Two-Cycle Engine Oil
|Size||US Item #||CAN Item #||SDS Doc|
- 540023 - 11oz
- Warm up engine.
- Locate throttle body.
- Remove air intake hose.
- Spray with straw into throttle body with engine running between 1500-2000 RPM for 30-second intervals with a short rest between each spray to avoid stalling. Do not spray the mass airflow sensor (MAF).
- When done, run engine at idle for a few minutes until it is running smoothly.
- Turn off engine and reattach air intake hose.