Multi-System Tune Up
- Multi-System Tune-Up
- Fuel Additives
- Maintenance Fluids & Aerosols
What it Does
GDI/direct and port/indirect fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and ports, piston tops, cylinder heads, combustion chamber and crankcase
Gasoline, ethanol blend and diesel fuels to fight ethanol and water corrosion, fuel and oil to fight deterioration/destabilization
Future carbon buildup
Maximized performance and fuel economy, reduced emissions, fuel stabilization
- 510011 - 10oz
- Add to fuel: For optimal results, add entire can to the tank. Fill the tank with fuel and run to near empty before refueling. One pint treats 18-21 gallons of all types of gas or diesel fuels.
- Add to oil: Add one ounce per quart of oil. Immediately start engine and run for 5-10 minutes to mix completely.
- Vacuum Intake Cleaner: May be used with engine decarbonizing equipment through the vacuum system to clean intake manifold, valves and combustion chamber. Follow recommended mechanical procedures for the equipment.
- Small 4-cycle engines: Add to gasoline using ¾ to 1 ounce per gallon of fuel.
- Small 2-cycle engines: Add to gasoline using ¾ to 1 ounce per gallon of fuel. Add 2-cycle oil as recommended by engine manufacturer. Gumout® Multi-System Tune-Up does not replace 2-cycle oil.
WHERE TO BUY
FIND OUR PRODUCTS AT THESE GREAT LOCATIONSFIND MORE LOCATIONS