All engines are calibrated to run on fuel with a specific octane rating. If the octane is too low, fuel can ignite early, causing knocks and pings. In vehicles with knock sensors, lower octane gas can retard timing, reducing performance and fuel economy. Gumout® Octane Booster raises the octane level in gas to restore proper combustion and performance.
- Multi-System Tune-Up
- Fuel Additives
- Maintenance Fluids & Aerosols
- Foaming Intake Valve & Turbo Cleaner with CarbonClear™
- Mass Airflow Sensor Cleaner
- Regane Direct Injection Intake Valve & Port Cleaner
- Regane® Parts Cleaner/ Degreaser
- Jet Spray Carb/Choke & Parts Cleaner
- Jet Spray Small Engine Carb/Choke Cleaner
- Starting Fluid
- Power Steering Fluid
- DOT3 Brake Fluid
- Two-Cycle Engine Oil
- 510022 - 10oz
- Add entire bottle to nearly empty gasoline tank, then fill tank with up to 15 gallons of gasoline.
- Use every fill-up.
Oxygen sensor safe. Safe for use in turbocharged and supercharged vehicles. Will not void OEM/manufacturer’s warranty.
WHERE TO BUY
FIND OUR PRODUCTS AT THESE GREAT LOCATIONSFIND MORE LOCATIONS