Regane® Parts Cleaner/ Degreaser
Over time, a vehicles engine becomes covered with gum, varnish, and dirt build-up. Gumout® Regane Parts Cleaner/Degreaser cleans and degreases all unpainted metal parts, carburetors, chokes, intakes, throttle bodies, brake drums, brake rotors and calipers. This professional strength formula contains Polyetheramine (P.E.A.), the most potent cleaning agent on the market that attacks unwanted deposits. Plus, the powerful jet spray penetrates and removes even the most stubborn gum, varnish, sludge, oil, brake fluid, grease and dirt.
No need for multiple cleaning and degreasing products –one can does the job, and does it right. Clean parts equals better performance.
- Removes Gum, varnish and dirt build-up that can cause hard starting, rough idling, stalling, high emissions, and loss of power
- Leaves brakes clean for smoother, fast and more dependable braking performance
- Quickly cleans all unpainted metal surfaces
- Fast drying
- Contains no CFC’s or chlorinated solvents. VOC compliant in all 50 states.
- Multi-System Tune-Up
- Fuel Additives
- Maintenance Fluids & Aerosols
- Foaming Intake Valve & Turbo Cleaner with CarbonClear™
- Mass Airflow Sensor Cleaner
- Regane Direct Injection Intake Valve & Port Cleaner
- Regane® Parts Cleaner/ Degreaser
- Jet Spray Carb/Choke & Parts Cleaner
- Jet Spray Small Engine Carb/Choke Cleaner
- Starting Fluid
- Power Steering Fluid
- DOT3 Brake Fluid
- Two-Cycle Engine Oil
|Size||US Item #||CAN Item #||SDS Doc|
- 540001 - 16oz
Do not spray onto mass airflow sensors. They require cleaning with special solvents to ensure proper performance.
Carburetors and throttle bodies – With engine off and cool, clean the outside and linkages. Start the engine, and with the engine running – spray into and around throat to clean throttle plate area. Avoid spraying on plastic parts or electrical connections near or on the throttle body/air intake. Wipe excess spray off immediately if overspray occurs.
Brakes – Remove wheel and spray liberally over drums, rotors, linkages, and unpainted calipers. Avoid spray on painted caliper covers. Air dry or wipe with a clean, dry shop towel.